Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Like Those Shoes...

Well, tomorrow night -- or maybe it would be more accurate to say this evening, considering the time -- I will be attending "Frost / Nixon" at the Imperial Theatre in Saint John. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this, just because I've always found the whole Watergate thing to be pretty interesting. Hopefully my reflection will be posted soon after, and I won't forget anything too important in the meantime.

I guess that this will be a pretty short blog entry, and slightly more informal than normal as well.

This week in class we listened to a Task Force present their findings on "The Cripple of Inishmaan" -- which I am very much looking forward to -- and an Editorial Team present their Playgoer's Companion for "Frost / Nixon." Exciting stuff. What I learnt was a lot of background on "The Cripple," and not a whole lot else, besides the continuation of what I call the "Thinking like an audience" and "Thinking critically" processes.

Currently, I am waiting for the Task Force to hopefully finish fine-tuning the information they have posted on their Wiki so that the Editorial Team I'm on can take over. Hoping to get that done and over with as soon as possible.

Good night, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment